The interior design business is one type of service that is currently on the rise. No wonder, if many people are interested in running this one business. However, the promotion factor is still an obstacle faced by many business people. Are you having trouble finding ways to promote your interior design business? or hard to find a good seo expert for architects? It’s a competitive industry, and this guide will show you how to tell consumers looking to design their homes that you are the person they need. For more details, here are some ways to promote an interior design business that you can use as a reference.
1. Find your niche
It is proven that creating a specific niche can help your interior design business. A narrower customer base gives you more profit than those who don’t. You always produce the highest quality work because you focus on your excellence.
If you are good at creating interior designs for specific locations, such as office interior designs, then market your brand using that as your expertise. Make yourself known for it and sell your brand with that in mind. You will get more attention from the people you are targeting plus you make your brand stand out from the rest.
2. Optimize your Facebook business page
One of the ways to promote an interior design business is most often overlooked because everyone just thinks having a Facebook business page is enough. Take the time to learn how to manage your pages and make them better.
Once your page is set up (or if you already have one) follow these steps to optimize it.
• Create a custom Facebook banner designed for your business
• Update everything in the “About us” section
• Create a compelling and up-to-date business description
• Update what you want to show in the left sidebar. Be sure to include Photos, Videos, and Reviews, as these are likely to be useful to your potential customers.
• Upload a photo of your work
• Upload a “how-to” themed video if you have one
3. Create a website
In general, websites require a bit more knowledge to get started, but it’s well worth the investment. Many people are interested in using Wix or making other online websites, but it is not optimal. For higher quality results, you can hire a professional website creation service. This is because, you will be able to easily consult regarding the design, layout, and everything suitable for your business. Also, a website is a long-term investment for your interior design business.
Some things that must be owned by an interior design business website
• Neat design
• Portfolio page to showcase your work
• Your business description page
• Contact page
• Popup plugin to get leads